Website Design and Implementation
Give your customers a uniform brand experience designed for usability.
- Custom website designs to meet your brand and online marketing objectives.
- Adaptive website designs based on print marketing, marketplace trends, or from standard creative interfaces required by other corporate entity.
- Collaborative designs from internal or external marketing team.
- Website designs and implementations built for usablity and conversion of visitors to customers.
- Industry standard, stylesheet-driven website implementations utilizing dynamic, database-driven templates.
- Always designed and built to be search engine friendly.
Meeting 100% of your requirements to establish a profitable and scalable online business
- Website Requirements: Kadro will work with your team to fully understand your business and technical requirements to establish your e-commerce storefront. This will generally include requirements on how your brand is presented, company image and style, types of content for your website, layout and navigation requirements, complimentary offline and online marketing initiatives, characteristics and organization of product catalog, functional requirements for your website, needs for backend data integration, multi-channel marketing requirements, and estimated traffic and transaction demands for scalability.
- Custom Website Designs: Based on your requirements, we will develop the creative graphical design and information architecture of your website. This will include the website layout structure, website look and feel, and navigation structure. Our website designs will include the graphical layout for the primary page templates of your website including home page, landing pages, product listing pages, product detail pages, and other pages identified as part of your website requirements.
- Adaptive Website Designs: We frequently work with businesses that are adapting their website storefront design from other design and marketing considerations. These may include business units adapting creative interfaces and designs from their parent company, US distributors adapting their website storefront from their product manufacturer's brand and creative requirements, or new businesses that want to create a website design adapted from specific online marketing trends.
- Collaborative Website Designs: Your business may already have a website designed, or your internal or external marketing team needs to be an integral part of the process to create your website storefront - Kadro will work with your team to collaborate on a website design to meet all of your requirements. We typically work from designs created in Adobe Photoshop or Fireworks and will then develop and implement the layouts and templates integrated within our e-commerce and content management platform, Kadro Merchant.
- Built for Usability and Conversion: Your website storefront needs to be more than just visually appealing, it must be easy-to-use as well as focused on converting visitors to customers. We have the experience to develop your online business that is profitable and scalable for growth.
- Website Redesigns: Your current website may need a facelift, is suffering from website rot or needs to meet new branding requirements - we can help create or adapt a new website design for your business to bring the latest web technologies to your online business.
- Website Reimplementation: Your current website may be difficult or too costly to manage, may not provide all of the features you need for servicing your customers, or is blind to the search engines - Kadro can help by utilizing or adapting your current design into a new website implementation that provides all of the features of our e-commerce platform and content management system and ensuring that your site is well organized, easy-to-use, focused on converting visitors to customers, and is optimized for the major search engines.
- Standards Compliance: All of our websites are industry standard, stylesheet-driven implementations. They are built and tested for compatibility across all major browsers and platforms.