Search Engine Optimization
The proof is in the results.
- Strategic partner for your search engine marketing.
- Greatly increase relevant traffic and "keyword breadth" across your entire website.
- Organize content and product catalog with a balance of usability, keyword optimization, and brand marketing objectives.
- Website implementations that are search engine friendly and yield a return on investment.
- Comprehensive search engine strategy enabling growth for your business.
Search Engine Optimization is not an add-on service, something that is optional or should be done "after" your website is designed and implemented. Understanding how web pages should be properly created, named, and cross-linked is an essential element in designing and implementing your website. Kadro has extensive experience in developing websites optimized for search engines. As part of creating your website, Kadro will perform the following:
- Using the requirements of your website, the understanding of your content areas, product catalog and/or the services that you offer, we will utilize various tools to perform an in-depth keyword analysis of the primary words and phrases that have the potential to drive the most relevant traffic to your website. From this analysis, we will develop a custom search engine strategy for your business. The keywords and phrases identified during this analysis will provide a guide for writing your website content, properly naming and describing the products and services that you offer, and properly naming the web pages and navigation structure of your website.
- As part of the website design, we will identify the page structure and sitemap that not only organizes your content for end-user usability but also for search engine friendliness.
- For most e-commerce businesses, one of the biggest challenges is creating the content for your product names and descriptions optimized for relevant keyword searches. Too often businesses attempting to sell their products and services online do not name their products and services using the most relevant terms that are going to attract customers. You must first think of the major search engines as your "online storefront" and prepare your content so that it can be properly indexed and found.
- Using keyword driven sub-domains has proven to be an effective tool in optimizing sections of an e-commerce website. Kadro Merchant includes the technology that makes this easy to configure and manage.
- Dynamic pages for Categories and Products are generated with search engine friendly URL's that can be created from category and product names, or uniquely specified for each item.
- Web page templates and data attributes for Categories and Products include the primary elements needed for creating search engine friendly pages.
- Kadro Merchant's dynamic product listing pages generate HTML page structures for unique Title and Page Headings.
- Kadro can also provide additional search engine marketing services such as link building, submitting websites to search engines, pay-per-click campaign management, and ongoing site optimization.